By using the Site, you agree that when you provide personal information and data on the Site, Darest Informatic SA may use and disclose it in accordance with these Privacy Rules.
Information collected about you
Darest Informatic SA does not collect your personal information and data without your knowledge or permission, and does not request any such information and data from you in order to access and use the Site.
Like many websites, the Site may actively collect and store personal information and data that you voluntarily provide when you use the Site, including when you share web pages by e-mail or when Darest Informatic SA allows you to communicate directly by e-mail from the Site.
Darest Informatic reserves the right to collect personal information and data about you. However, a framework is in place so that you know exactly what may be collected. Here are the elements:
- The information and personal data that you voluntarily provide to Darest such as your full name and email address.
- Passive information and data collected when you use the Site, which may include your IP address, cookies and web beacons.
In order to know exactly what is reflected in the previous elements, here is an explanation of what Darest can collect about you:
- Information and personal data that you provide at the request of the Site. This includes certain features of the Site, such as sending an e-mail message to you or a third party regarding content on the Site. If you wish to use this feature, you must provide Darest with your email address or that of the person of your choice to allow the message to be sent.
- Archives and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact Darest.
- While browsing the Site, certain data and information may be passively collected (i.e. collected without you actively providing the information). Darest may collect information and data about your computer and Internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to provide aggregate information to advertisers. This is statistical data on the equipment, actions and usage habits of users, which in no way allows them to be identified.
- The Site may use "cookies" to collect information about how the Site is used to enable Darest to improve your experience and the usability of the Site. A "cookie" is a piece of information that a browser can store on your hard drive that helps the Site find information about you and your preferences. A cookie cannot retrieve any other information from your hard drive, transmit computer viruses or provide your email address. If you are only visiting the Site, a cookie helps to identify your browser.
- The pages of the Site may contain electronic images called web beacons (or web beacons) that allow Darest to count the number of users who have visited these pages and provide other statistics (such as calculating the popularity of the content of certain sites and checking the integrity of the system and server). Web beacons are not used to access your personal information and data on the Site and are only used to compile aggregate statistics about the use of the Site.
The Site is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No child under the age of 13 should provide personal information and data on the Site and Darest will not knowingly collect information about visitors to the Site in this age category.
Use and disclosure of personal information and data
- Darest's subsidiaries or affiliates;
- The suppliers and service providers that Darest uses in the context of its activities and its Site, namely technical support, Official Distributors, etc.
Finally, when required by applicable law or in the event of a court decision, Darest Informatic SA may disclose your personal information and data.
Right of access, modification, rectification and deletion
You have a general right to access, modify, rectify and delete your information and personal data and you may contact Darest at any time in this regard.
Darest Informatic SA
Route des Acacias 47
1211 Geneva 26
Telephone: +41 22 827 45 45
Fax: +41 22 827 45 00
Darest is the owner of the Site. Darest owns or has the rights to all wallpapers, icons, characters, illustrations, images, graphics, music, text, video, software and other content on the Site (hereinafter the "Content"), and all HTML code, computer images and other code and scripts in all formats used to implement the Site (hereinafter the "Code"). The Content and the Code of the Site are protected by copyright. Except as otherwise provided herein, you may not copy, modify, download, transmit, republish, post for redistribution to third parties for commercial purposes or otherwise distribute any Code or Site Content without Darest's prior written consent. You may not use the Site Content or Code for any purpose other than as provided herein.
All names, logos and trademarks on the Site are the property of Darest or the manufacturers. You may not use them in any manner that is likely to cause confusion or in any way that is likely to cause confusion without Darest's express, prior written permission.
Liability: No warranty
Links and websites of third parties
Darest is not responsible for the content of any site linked to or from the Site. The use of a link to any other site is entirely at the user's own risk. On its Site, Darest may provide links to other sites, but these links are included only for the convenience of the user. Darest cannot be held responsible, directly or indirectly, for the accuracy, validity, relevance, legality or otherwise of any information or documents contained on these third-party sites.
Law applicable to the competent court
Any dispute concerning the content or use of the Site shall be governed by Swiss law and the ordinary courts of the Canton of Geneva and Vaud shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle such disputes.
Darest Informatic SA, 2018 All Rights Reserved.